iGaging EZ-Check Digital Height Gage Reads in inches, Metric and Fractions
This versatile and easy to use digital height gauge is different than any other digital height gauge on the market as it is perfectly suited for use in the workshop. No more using rulers and squares to set bit and blade heights and distances and then taking numerous test cuts to get that perfect cut. With the EZ-Check you can get the perfect cut the first time without wastign time and material. It can be used to set the height of table saw blades and router bits but can also be used to set table saw, router bit and drill bit distances from a fence. The Centerline Offsets on the scriber (foot) make it quick and easy to set the center of 1/4" , 3/8” and 1/2” shank router bits.
- 3-in-1 Digital Router Depth/Center Gauge/Height Gauge
- iP54 protective rating: Moisture and dust resistance
- East to read large LCD display.
- Inch/metric/fractional conversion
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" centerline offsets for finding center of router bits
- 1/4" thick hardened steel scriber
- Stainless-steel beam with markings in 1/8” increments
- 1" x 1" x 3" Anodized aluminum base with two strong rare earth magnets
- Display powers off after 5 minutes of nonuse and holds any measurements.
- On/Zero Switch - A short push turns the display on. A second push zeros the numeric display.
- Hold Button - Push once to hold the display reading. Push again to return the display to normal reading.
- Locking screw locks measurement to allow setting up machines and transferring measurements from one location to another.
- Designed to measure distances under the scriber (foot) but can also measure distances over the scriber. When measuring over the scriber, just add ¼” to get the final measurement. This function is useful when setting distances of blades and bits from a fence.
- Battery: 3V CR2032 battery
- Measuring range: either 0 - 5" or 0-8”
- Resolution: 0.0005"/0.01 mm/ 1/64"
- Accuracy: ±0.001"/0.03 mm
- 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” centerline stages
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov