CMT Orange 6" Precision Dado Blade Set, 20 teeth, FTG + ATB grind, 0.125" kerf 230.520.06
CMT’s Precision Dado Sets are designed to set a new standard in performance, and they’re now available in 6” or 8” diameter. The new 6” dado is perfect for smaller or somewhat underpowered table saws, like the typical 10” contractor saw. Both of these great tools offer features that make them ideal for any cabinetshop, including:
6 total chippers included: 4x1/8”, 1x3/32”, 1x1/16”
- Anti-kickback design to reduce the possibility of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material.
- Splinter-resistant cuts in veneer plywood, melamine and soft + hardwoods.
- Four-tooth chippers that keep the cut flat & virtually free from tear out.
- 3/32” chipper made especially for undersized plywood.
- Shim sets included for cuts between 1/4” and 29/32”.
Model number: 230.520.06
Applications: shelving, tongue & groove, rabbets, dados
Machines: table saw, radial arm saw
Material: softwood, hardwood, plywood, melamine
Finish quality: “Excellent” for ripping wood and plywood and “Good” for ripping and crosscutting plywood
Grind: chippers are flat top & blades are alternate top bevel
Tooth hook angle: -5 degrees