Bow Products FP1 FeatherPRO Foam Feather Board (DCE)
The FeatherPRO Featherboard features EVA feathers which have revolutionized Featherboard performance and safety. EVA is a High Density closed cell material that is exceptionally durable and offers benefits you cannot get with plastic or wooden feathers. These benefits include excellent feed control for the cleanest cut, unmatched kickback resistance that is more than 5x any plastic featherboard, and protection against damage to cutting blades or soft woods. Ideal for Table Saws, Routers, Fences.
FeatherPRO Features and Benefits:
- Outstanding Feed Control: EVA Feathers are firm, yet pliable. EVA feathers are shaped to maximize feather surface contact on the material. These attributes combine to deliver a smooth firm glide under tension. A firm and controlled feed ensures a straight clean cut.
- EVA Feathers Protects you Wood and Tools: EVA feathers are a high-density industrial grade foam material that even under highest tension will not mar or leave chatter marks on even the softest of woods. EVA feathers will also not wear or bleed onto material. EVA feathers dampen vibration for a cleaner cut. In the event of accidental contact with a cutter, unlike plastic feathers that can damage cutters and become dangerous projectiles, EVA feathers will cut right through.
- Unprecedented Kickback Safety: If there is one reason to buy the FeatherPRO over any other featherboard, it is your safety. Patented hinge design combined with the EVA feathers ability to absorb energy provide 5X more resistance against kickback than plastic or wood feathers. As kickback occurs and material moves backwards, the hinged feather opens and applies pressure on the material against the fence. EVA Feathers simultaneously absorb energy to significantly reduce or even arrest kickback.
- Reversable, Replaceable and Interchangeable Feathers: Bow feathers are press-fit into the FeatherPRO. Reversable for left or right feed. If accidentally damaged, buy a replacement feather. FeatherPRO comes with our Standard “all applications” feather. For greater sensitivity control, try our UltraFLEX feathers.
- Specifications:Features AnchorPRO Hardware: FeatherPRO mounts to a 3/8*3/4” (to 20mm) Miter Slot, or a 12-18mm T-Track. Hardware includes a single ¾” miter bar that secures in Miter Slot faster, with less effort and greater hold force. Miter Bar has integrated T Bolt and a greater expansion range that covers variations in slot size. Oversized ergonomic Knobs. Two 5/16-18 x 1.1/2” Fully Threaded T Bolts fit 12-18mm T-Track; Head Dim: .090 Thick x .45W x .725L. Ideal for Table Saws, Routers, Fences.
FeatherPro Replacement Feathers Ultraflex 2 Pack Grey FPU2
- UltraFLEX Feathers are less rigid than Standard Feathers. This is achieved by a thinner neck on the feather hinge. The material is the same, only a different color to visually distinguish from the Standard Feather.
- Greater sensitivity feedback on applied pressure
- Ideal for applications where you want fine pressure control on delicate cuts
- Ideal for small pieces and soft woods
- UltraFLEX feather is sold with our FeatherDUO featherboard
FeatherPro Replacement Feathers Standard 2 Pack Black FPS2
- Standard Feathers are more rigid than UltraFLEX Feathers. This is achieved by a thicker neck on the feather hinge. The material is the same, only a different color to visually distinguish the UltraFLEX Feather.
- Firm feathers work well for all pressure ranges–high or light tension
- Ideal for applications requiring high tension on applied pressure
- Standard feather is sold with our FeatherPRO Featherboard
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov