3M Half Facepiece Respirator with Organic Cartridges, N95 Pre-Filters, and Retainers for Paint Fumes
This mask comes with 2 P100 dust filters.
- This series respirator combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
- Sizes are color coded for easy identification
5N11 Particulate Filters Details
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M 501 Retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M 603 Filter Holder and 3M 501 Retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- 5-year shelf life from date of manufacture, Date of manufacturer printed on each filter (FAB)
6001 Organic Vapor Respirator Cartridges Details
NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepieces and certain 3M Scott full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements
501 Particulate Dust Filter Retainer Covers Details
- Approved 3M system component
- Designed to hold 3M Particulate Filter 5N11 in place on 3M Cartridges 6001
- Color: Translucent white
- Measures 4" high x 8.5" long x 4.50" wide
- Refer to the Filter/Cartridge User Instructions for further information
- Used to hold 3M Particulate Filter 5N11 and FP71/07194(AAD) in place on top of 3M Respirators 5000 Series and 3M Cartridges 6000 Series and 3M Filter Adapter 603.
This half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.
The 3M Particulate Filter 5N11, N95 helps provide respiratory protection in environments containing certain non-oil based particles. When properly fitted, use with appropriate cartridges for various applications including spray painting, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, and pesticide spraying for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. The filter protects against: 1) solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances; 2) liquids or oil based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors; and 3) metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting, and other operations involving heating of metals. This filter has been rated N95, which means it filters at least 95% of airborne particles, but is not resistant to oil. Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health.
The 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 helps provide organic vapor protection in a variety of environments. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for cartridge include assembly and mechanical, batch-charging, change-overs, chemical dispensing, clean-up, cleaning, painting, parts cleaning, and seal coating. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. Industries in which this cartridge is commonly used include chemicals, construction, oil and gas, and transportation. This cartridge has been assigned the color code "black" in the NIOSH system. Breathing organic vapors can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 to help reduce exposure to certain organic vapors.
The 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). The swept back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility. The remarkably comfortable, soft, and lightweight facepiece has easy-to-adjust head straps that allow for a customized fit to the user. Replaceable cartridges help reduce waste and costs over time. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series Half Facepiece with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems. The 6000 Series is NIOSH approved for negative-pressure air purifying and positive-pressure dual airline applications. The half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series; or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Breathing hazardous particles, gases, and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants.
For workplace/occupational use only.