Universal Router Base Plate, 6-1/2" Diameter, 5/16" Thick
Upgrade your router with the replacement universal router base plate designed to fit virtually all standard routers currently on the market. The base includes predrilled holes to fit virtually every standard router on the market. It contains a 1-3/6" center hole that will accept Porter Cable style guide bushings. The super thick 5/16" clear acrylic will give optimal visibility of your work. This plate is 6-1/2" in diameter. Comes with a handy brass centering pin to accurately and quickly align the base to the center of the router collet. Also comes with mounting instructions and replacement screws that will fit most router bases.
Designed to fit the following routers:
- Porter Cable: 690 series, 7529 and 8529
- Ryobi: most models; Bosch: 1615, 1617 and 1618
- Makita: most models
- Sears: 315275000, 315175040, 315175050, 315175060, 315175070, 315275100 and 315275110
- Fein: FT 1800
- Milwaukee: 5615, 5616 and 5619
- Freud: FT 2000E
- Hitachi: M8V, TR12 and M12V
- Elu: 177
- Dewalt: 621, 625, 616 series and 618 series.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov