Sandflex Hand Blocks
Sandflex blocks eliminate the need to use harsh and messy chemicals to remove stains or rust from metal surfaces. Sandflex blocks work like big erasers. Just rub the Sandflex block on any metal surface and rust and stains will disappear. Sandflex blocks are made from carbide grit imbedded throughout a semi-flexible rubber compound. Since carbide grit is distributed evenly throughout the entire block, as the block wears, new and sharp abrasive material is continuously exposed. Sandflex blocks can be used wet or dry. Blocks measures 3" x 2" x 3/4". Blocks come in coarse, medium, or fine. Also available in a 3 piece set.
Some uses include:
- Cleaning rust from tools-table saw, jointer, or bandsaw tables, cleaning carving tools, chisels, etc.
- Removing rust from outdoor equipment
- Cleaning and polishing stainless steel sinks, pots and pans
- Cleaning electrical contacts
- Removing mineral deposits from ceramic tile and toilets
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov