Vortex Point Norseman Step Drill Bits Sets Mechanic Length
- These Vortex-Point tip design drill bits cuts 45% faster than conventional split point drill bits.
- The multi-stepped tip acts like a step drill, allowing for laser like holes through metal and prevents walking on curved surfaces.
- This unique tip geometry requires less torque, reduces heat generation and cutting tool wear thus increasing tool life.
- These bits stay sharp up to 4X longer compared to conventional and other specialty drill bit designs.
- Constructed from special Hi-Molybdenum tool steel.
- The 135° split point allows for fast penetration and accurate starting without a center punch.
- The precision ground point, flutes, body, clearance and drill diameter for the ultimate in accuracy and performance.
- They are perfect for enlarging existing holes without damaging to the point.
- The three-flatted shanks reduce slippage common with keyless chucks.
- Sizes larger than 1/2" have 1/2" shanks
- They are recommended for use with cast iron, brass, sheet metal, plastic, mild steel, copper, hardened steel and even wood. They excel at drilling thinner and hardened metals.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
29 pc set includes bits from 1/16”-1/2” by 64ths and comes in a strong, lightweight, high-density plastic case that is weatherproof, waterproof and unbreakable. Each storage hole is precisely sized for accurate and quick bit selection.
21 pc set includes sizes 1/16”-3.8” by 64ths and comes in rugged, heavy gauge, corrosion resistant, epoxy coated, snap lock all steel case.
15 pc set includes sizes 1/16”-1/2” by 32nds and comes in rugged, heavy gauge, corrosion resistant, epoxy coated, snap lock all steel case.
13 pc set includes sizes 1/16”-1/4” by 64ths and comes in rugged, heavy gauge, corrosion resistant, epoxy coated, snap lock all steel case.
4 pc large set includes sizes 9/16", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" and comes in blow mold case.
7 pc large set includes sizes 9/16" to 1" by 1/61ths and comes in blow mold case.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov