3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ Yellow Neons™ Earplugs 312-1250, Uncorded, Individually Poly Bag Regular Size with Noise Reduction Rating 33 Decibals
- Soft, pliable foam offers comfort for wearing over an extended time
- Low-pressure foam makes plugs less noticeable
- Earplugs are easy to roll down for quick and easy insertions
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- Regular size fits most ear canals.
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 33 dB CSA Class AL
- 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ Yellow Neons™ earplugs seal the ear canal with soft, slow-recovery foam for excellent noise reduction and comfort.
The 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ Yellow Neons Uncorded Earplugs, seal the ear canal with soft, slow-recovery foam for excellent noise reduction and reliable hearing protection. The tapered earplugs are easy to roll down and insert, then expand within the ear canal for a comfortable, secure fit. Earplugs come in a poly bag to keep them clean prior to use. Recommended applications include assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding. These earplugs are commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, oil and gas, and pharmaceuticals. These earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33 dB. Earplugs are made of a polyurethane. Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System.
*The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M™ recommended reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. Not only is noise present in our daily routines and recreational activities, but millions of Americans work in hazardous noise on a daily basis. Estimates from the National Institutes of Health suggest that approximately 15 percent of Americans (26 million people) between the ages of 20 and 69 have high frequency hearing loss due to exposure to noise at work or during leisure activities. Hearing loss due to noise is almost entirely preventable by judicious use of hearing protection.