Westhoff Mighty Mag® Base 45# Pull Taytools Dial Indicator and 22 Piece Indicator Anvil Set
The Westhoff Mighty Mag® test and dial indicator magnetic base is one of the most versatile and compact magnetic bases available. It has a rugged zinc diecast housing which contains a powerful high-quality magnetic assembly with 45 pounds of holding power. It is compact at 4-3/8" x 1" x 1-1/16". It contains 6 mounting locations: three with 1/4" x 20 TPI tapped holes, one 10-32 tapped hole, one 3/8" reamed home and one V-shaped hole that will accommodate rods or accessories from 1/8" to 5/16" in diameter. This compact magnetic base will accommodate most lathe of machine shop devices and ensure they stay on place for accurate measurements. You will never stop discovering uses and applications for a Mighty Mag®. Proudly made in the USA.
Kit comes with dial indicator with the following features:
- Body is made of machined anodized aluminum and NOT plastic
- Vertical lug back configuration
- 1" of total travel with graduations in 0.0005" (that's half a thousandth) per line
- Accuracy guaranteed to 0.001" per 1" of travel
- Each indicator comes with inspection certificate
- Spindle rack pinions and gear trains are made of high quality steel components ensuring long life
- Does not come with plastic case. Kit also contains a 22 piece set of dial indicator contact anvil point set in protective plastic case.
- Anvil point set will fit most American and import indicators. All tips have 4-48 threads.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov