Magswitch SavR Ultimate Table Saw Safety Set with Featherboard, Push Block and 4 Piece Refill Kit
This ultimate table saw safety set includes a Savr Quick Release Feather Board, Push Stick with replaceable MDF base and a four (4) piece refill kit.
The SavR Featherboard brings the speed of Magswitch's award-winning magnetic featherboards to compact saws with aluminum tops. It works with the miter slot, but unlike other slow to set up miter slot featherboards that require screwing down two knobs, the SavR Featherboard locks in place with the simple flip of a single lever. It comes configured for a 3/4” miter slot, but removing a slot spacer makes it compatible with 5/8” miter slots.
- Provides strong featherboard force against the tablesaw fence in either left-handed or right handed positions
- Compressible gaskets on underside of featherboard provide excellent grip when cam lever is engaged.
- Quick locking one-handed operation
- Single central cam expands both miter bar nuts and securely locks feather board in place.
- Removable spacer on miter bar easily changes size of miter bar from 3/4" to 5/8"
- Fasy and easy to change feather board position to rip different size parts.
Savr Push Block
The SavR push block addresses the problem that all high-end DIY woodworking push block tools ignore. Inevitably the tablesaw blade will cut a portion of the push block base. That is why Magswitch made the base of their tool out of MDF so that it can be replaced. Safe nylon screws secure the base to the handle for a secure hold and fast replacement. The push block is also always right where you need it because it comes with a magnetic dock that sits on top of your saw’s fence. Our SavR line is compatible with compact saws that have non-magnetic fences. We have included an adhesive back plate that can be placed on top of the fence to mount the dock.
SavR Push Block Four (4) Piece Reill Kit
The lower section or base of a push block will inevitably contact and be cut away by the blade of the table saw, a fact ignored by nearly every other push block on the market. Magswitch addressed this by making their base from high quality MDF, which is safe to contact the blade. But Magswitch took it further and made a pack of 4 MDF bases available to extend the life of a push block indefinitely. This refill pack also comes with 2 sets of replacement nylon screws to attach to the bases.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov