Magswitch SavR Quick Release Table Saw Featherboard Fits 3/4" and 5/8" MIter SLots - 81101513
New! Universal Feather Board that can attach to literally any table saw!
The SavR Featherboard brings the speed of Magswitch's award-winning magnetic featherboards to compact saws with aluminum tops. It works with the miter slot, but unlike other slow to set up miter slot featherboards that require screwing down two knobs, the SavR Featherboard locks in place with the simple flip of a single lever. It comes configured for a 3/4” miter slot, but removing a slot spacer makes it compatible with 5/8” miter slots.
- Provides strong featherboard force against the tablesaw fence in either left handed or right handed positions
- Compressible gaskets on underside of featherboard provide excellent grip when cam lever is engaged
- Quick locking one-handed operation
- Single central cam expands both miter bar nuts and securely locks feather board in place
- Removable spacer on miter bar easily changes size of miter bar from 3/4" to 5/8"
- Fasy and easy to change feather board position to rip different size parts
- Net Weight: 1.1 lbs / 0.5 kg
- Overall Height: 4.37 in / 98.92 mm
- Overall Width: 6.8 in / 250.37 mm
- Overall Length: 9.85 in / 181.14 mm
- If the miter slots are 5/8” remove the supplementary spacer on the miter slot track.
- Adjust 2 nuts on either side of the feather board clamping arm so that the clamping lever expands the miter slot track to a secure fit with the miter slot when the clamping lever is pushed fully forward.
- Position the fence for a cut, set the featherboard’s miter slot track in the miter slot, and position the featherboard so that the feathers will bend roughly 1/8” when the work piece passes by them.
- Push the clamping lever fully forward and check to make sure the featherboard is secure and will not slide forward or to the side.
- Complete the cut and remove the featherboard or adjust for the next cut.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov