Robert Sorby 7 Piece Hollow Revolving Center Sets - Overstock
Revolving center sets comprise a high quality hollow revolving center and seven popular accessories in a sturdy fitted storage box. These sets feature a stub morse taper fitting. Comes complete with ejector tool.
- RC60CP: 60 degree Point. The workhorse of the range, for heavy duty applications.
- RCRC: Ring Center. Used when there is a risk of splitting the timber i.e. laminated and small spindle work.
- RC516H: Hollow Ring Center. For hollow boring, it allows a 5/16” shell auger to feed through precisely ensuring accurate boring.
- RCLHBP: Long Hole Boring Location Pin. Once the timber has been bored out fit this location pin into the RC516H and it will self centralize the work precisely for turning.
- RCCC: Cone Center. The self centralizing qualities of this head make this an ideal end support unit for small timber sections.
- RC60MP: 60 degree Mini Point. For delicate work or where access is required at the end of the workpiece.
- RCSC: Steady Center. Enables the fitting of home made support heads for those specialist tasks.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov