Ridge Carbide 10" 40 Tooth Flat Top Grind Box Joint Blade .125" Full Kerf Flat Top Gring (FTG) TS21040FT-5/8
American Made Ridge Carbide series saw blades are the premier award-winning saw blades. Nothing leaves a smoother cut than the Ridge Carbide with their finely ground carbide teeth. These blades will produce the finest and smoothest cuts possible in solid wood, plywood and composites. They will produce cuts in solid wood, plywood and composites as smooth as a baby’s bottom,
Ridge Carbide blades have earned “Top Tool”, “Editor’s Choice”, “Best Overall” and “Best Quality Cut” in saw blade reviews performed by Fine Woodworking, Fine Homebuilding, American Woodworker and Wood Magazine.
Applications: Flat bottom rips and crosscuts in soft and hardwoods for box joints and drawer bottoms
Machines: table saw
- High-grade, fine grain C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips allow more sharpening and longer service life.
- Teeth that are 1/3 larger than other premium brands allowing up to 20-25 blade sharpening.
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness the produce clean and smooth cuts and long life.
- Fully hardened, hand-tensioned and heavy tool steel bodies for optimal plate stability and flatness that run true for better cuts.
- Expansion slots for stability and noise reduction.
- Diameter: 10"
- Bore: 5/8"
- Tooth Count: 40
- Tooth Geometry: Flat top Grind (FTG)
- Kerf: .125"
- Plate thickness: .094"
- Hook: +15 degrees
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov