Ridge Carbide 10" 24 Tooth Heavy Duty Super Rip Blade .125" Full Kerf Flat Top Grind (FTG) TS21024-5/8
American Made Ridge Carbide series saw blades are the premier award-winning saw blades. Nothing leaves a smoother cut than a Ridge Carbide blade with their finely ground carbide teeth. These blades will produce the finest and smoothest cuts possible in solid wood, plywood, and composites. They will produce cuts in solid wood, plywood, and composites as smooth as a baby’s bottom,
Ridge Carbide blades have earned “Top Tool”, “Editor’s Choice”, “Best Overall” and “Best Quality Cut” in saw blade reviews performed by Fine Woodworking, Fine Homebuilding, American Woodworker and Wood Magazine.
Applications: This is a top-rated heavy-duty rip blade. It is designed for fast and tough ripping applications and will produce scratch-free and polished cuts on hard and soft woods. The 20-degree face hook will allow easy and fast feeding of material. The Flat Top Grind (FTG) will produce flat bottom cuts.
Machines: table saw
- High-grade, fine grain C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips allow more sharpening and longer service life.
- Teeth that are 1/3 larger than other premium brands allowing up to 20-25 blade sharpening.
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness to produce clean and smooth cuts and long life.
- Fully hardened, hand-tensioned and heavy tool steel bodies for optimal plate stability and flatness that run true for better quality cuts.
- Expansion slots for stability and noise reduction.
- Diameter: 10"
- Bore: 5/8"
- Tooth Count: 24
- Tooth Geometry: Flat Top Grind (FTG)
- Kerf: .125"
- Plate thickness: .087"
- Hook: +20 degrees
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov