Ridge Carbide 10" 80 Tooth Super Miter Saw Blade .115" Thin Kerf 4 Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) and 1 Flat Top Grind (FTG) RS11080-5/8
American Made Ridge Carbide series saw blades are the premier award-winning saw blades. Nothing leaves a smoother cut than a Ridge Carbide blade with their finely ground carbide teeth. These blades will produce the finest and smoothest cuts possible in solid wood, plywood, and composites. They will produce cuts in solid wood, plywood, and composites as smooth as a baby’s bottom,
Ridge Carbide blades have earned “Top Tool”, “Editor’s Choice”, “Best Overall” and “Best Quality Cut” in saw blade reviews performed by Fine Woodworking, Fine Homebuilding, American Woodworker and Wood Magazine.
Applications: This is a top rated all-purpose crosscut blade. It is the perfect blade for your radial arm saw, chop saw, compound miter saw or sliding miter saw. The 4 Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) and one Flat Top Grind (FTG) teeth will produce a nearly flat bottom cut and eliminate bottom splintering on cross cuts. This blade will produce scratch-free, polished cuts on all materials. The negative hook angle will reduce jump-in on your radial arm or miter saw and will give you better pull control while eliminating bottom splintering.
Machines: radial arm saw, chop saw, miter saw and sliding miter saw, but can also be used on table saws
- High-grade, fine grain C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips allow more sharpening and longer service life.
- Teeth that are 1/3 larger than other premium brands allowing up to 20-25 blade sharpening.
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness to produce clean and smooth cuts and long life.
- Fully hardened, hand-tensioned and heavy tool steel bodies for optimal plate stability and flatness that run true for better quality cuts.
- Expansion slots for stability and noise reduction.
- Diameter: 10"
- Bore: 5/8"
- Tooth Count: 80
- Tooth Geometry: 4 each 20-degree Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) and 1 Flat Top Grind (FTG) raker
- Kerf: .115"
- Plate thickness: .087"
- Hook: -5 degrees
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov