Ridge Carbide 10" 80 Tooth Crosscut Blade .125" Full Kerf Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Grind
American Made Ridge Carbide series saw blades are the premier award-winning saw blades. Nothing leaves a smoother cut than a Ridge Carbide blade with their finely ground carbide teeth. These blades will produce the finest and smoothest cuts possible in solid wood, plywood and composites. They will produce cuts in solid wood, plywood and composites as smooth as a baby’s bottom,
Ridge Carbide blades have earned “Top Tool”, “Editor’s Choice”, “Best Overall” and “Best Quality Cut” in saw blade reviews performed by Fine Woodworking, Fine Homebuilding, American Woodworker and Wood Magazine.
Applications: This is the ultimate table saw crosscutting blade. The 20-degree Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) grind will slice through hard and soft woods and produce a super slick finish on crosscuts. This is the ideal table saw blade to use for fine finishing cuts in plywood, veneered panels, single-side laminated panels, masonite (coated or uncoated) along with crosscutting hard or soft woods. Blades feature expansion slots with copper plugs to reduce noise, dissipate heat and attenuate vibration during the cutting process.
Machines: table saw
- High-grade, fine grain C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips allow more sharpening and longer service life.
- Teeth that are 1/3 larger than other premium brands allowing up to 20-25 blade sharpening.
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness to produce clean and smooth cuts and long life.
- Fully hardened, hand-tensioned and heavy tool steel bodies for optimal plate stability and flatness that run true for better quality cuts.
- Expansion slots for stability and noise reduction.
- Diameter: 10"
- Bore: 5/8"
- Tooth Count: 80
- Tooth Geometry: 20-degree Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Grind
- Kerf: .125"
- Plate thickness: .087"
- Hook: +10 degrees
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov