Pony 12" Veneer Press, Moxon Vise or End Vise Screw (DCE)
Pony heavy‑duty press screws are ideal for making veneering presses, Moxon-style vises, and end vises. They are especially useful for deep‑reach surface clamping. The large, removable cast‑iron swivels make installation a breeze, and the threaded bushings will fit into a modified 1-1/16" hole (see video below). 11/16" diameter, cold‑drawn steel screws with special, smooth cut acme threads provide a tight hold.
- 12" thread length
- 11/16" diameter Acme threads
- Machined steel threads; Cast handle, coupling and foot
- Acme threaded screw with crank-style handle 5-3/4" wide
- Black baked-enamel finish
- 1" Diameter threaded coupling with 2 "fins" and 2 screw notches
- Removable swivel foot dimensions: 1-3/8" by 1-5/8"
- 14-3/4" Overall length
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov