Microjig TJ-500 Microdial Tapeing Jig
- Precision taper cuts as accurate as 1/8 of a degree
- Cut up to 8-sided tapered legs together with the GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock
- Infinite taper adjustments between 0 and 10 degrees
- Two independent MemoryLocks keeps angles for repeat taper cut
- Full instructional DVD and bonus project plans included
Produce super accurate tapered cuts for your most demanding projects using the Microjig Microdial.
Tapers in three simple steps.
- SET THE ANGLE Set by degree, rise over run, or to a line.
- SET YOUR FENCE and lock into place
- MAKE YOUR CUT the MICRODIAL will glide against the fence while holding the angle you set.
Set angles by rise over run or degree – easily with the ColorMatch dials.
Use the Rise Over Run ColorMatch dial to set your taper between 0" to 2" with 1/16" intervals. We provide a simple step-by-step taper formula so you can eliminate the guesswork.
Use the Degree Scale ColorMatch dial to set exact angles as low as 1/8th of degree, and expands from 0 to 10 degrees with the simple turn of the dial. Measurement markings are color-coded and lock in place, so you get the exact angle you want, quickly.
Work faster and smarter with MemoryLocks
The MemoryLocks allow you to quickly set, lock and switch between angles, saving you the time it takes of building one-off shop made jigs that may only be used once.
GRR-RIPPER + MICRODIAL = Smart Tapers
Attach the MICRODIAL to the 1 or 2 GRR-RIPPER Advanced models for the safest, most precise tapers you can achieve. The GRR-RIPPERs allow you to safely control your workpiece through the entire cut.
Cut legs on the table saw and route profiles on your router table with this setup. The safest, most precise way to go.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov