Magswitch Universal Featherboard 8110015 and Two Magjig 150 Magnents
Here's the corrected version of your text with improved grammar and spelling:
This is a bundle containing a Universal Featherboard and two MagJig 150 switchable magnets.
Magswitch Universal Featherboard – 8110015
Our best-selling Universal Featherboard is designed to work on any cast-iron fence to secure your work in place, so you don't have to worry about it moving. It can be used on both sides of the blade and even on the fence. It features (2) 20mm Magswitch magnets.
- Improves cutting results on either side of the blade.
- Versatile, with no miter slot limitations.
- Perfect for infeed/outfeed applications.
- Can be used on either the left or right side of the blade.
- Offers precise and fast setup.
- Easy On/Off operation.
- Ideal for use on small tables.
MagJigs 150 Magnets - 8110005
The Magswitch MagJig 150 securely holds your fixture in place. Rotate the knob to activate/deactivate the 150 pounds of magnetic holding force. Simply drill a hole in a fixture and place the MagJig 150 to provide downward pressure for clamping.
- Use in your custom jigs and fixtures by drilling a 40 mm hole using a Forstner bit into standard ¾” stock.
- Drill as many holes as needed for the desired strength and flexibility by simply inserting MagJigs. We recommend using two per fixture to prevent pivoting.
- Create fences, assembly jigs, cutting fixtures, blade guards, work supports, or anything that enhances the speed, safety, and ease of your work.
- Excellent for woodworking, welding, and fabrication.
- Designed with screw holes for added security in a fixture.
- Holds flat and round steel surfaces.
- Magnet can be completely turned On and Off.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not require an electrical power source.
- Max Breakaway: 133 lbs (60.3 kg) on 1” steel
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Product Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 1.7 x 2.1 in (66 x 43.1 x 53.3 mm)
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 40 mm x 31 mm
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov