Magswitch Starter Kit with Resaw Guide
Magswitch Woodworking Starter Kit – 8110134
A perfect entré into the Magswitch Workholding System. Once you have this tool, get all the other great tool attachments and simply mount to the base as needed. The Starter Kit comes with:
1) the Reversible Featherboard Attachment
2) the Universal Mounting Base
3) (2) MagJig 150’s.
1) Fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence. Not limited by the miter slot.
2) Featherboard is reversible for left and right hand feeds
3) Accommodates the Vertical Featherboard Attachment for an added dimension of safety and protection against kickbacks.
4) Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.
Magswitch Resaw Guide – 8110125
Tool attachment is for use with the Magswitch Workholding System. Mounts to the Universal Mounting Base and MagJigs (each sold separately).
1) Fast, strong set up anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence.
2) Roller bearing support for firm yet smooth gliding of wood through a blade.
3) Angled Infeed/Outfeed to allow for blade drift adjustment.
4) Includes all required attachment hardware and micro adjustment for fine tuning to 90 degrees.
5) Ideal for resawing on band saws, oscillating spindle sander, or disc sander; and for infeed/outfeed support.
6) Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov