iGaging Digital Mini Height Gauge
This is a highly accurate and versatile measuring device that can be used to set the height of saw blades and router bits, align jointer knives and precisely set your router bit fence. You can raise the gauge to the desired height and raise the blade or bit to match, or you can place the caliper on a blade or bit and raise until the display reads the correct height. You will no longer need to use a rule or set up blocks to make accurate set ups and test cuts will be a thing of the past.
The height gauge has the following features:
- US engineered and patent pending
- Accurate to 0.001" per 6"
- Large LCD display
- Solid and substantial aluminum allow base (1-3/8" x 1-3/8" x 4") with enclosed magnets
- Hardened stainless steel vertical beam
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 6.25"
- Readout the quickly converts between inches (0.001") , metric (0.01mm) and fractions (1/128")
- IP54 splash, oil and dust resistant
- Absolute zero function at any depth to allow determining relative distance
- Hold function so you never forget a measurement
- Power saving that shuts off after 5 minutes
- Battery: 3 volt CR2032 with approximate life of 1 year
- Comes with extra battery
- SPC data output capability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov