iGaging AngleCube® IP54 Digital Level Inclinometer (3rd Generation)
The iGaging Inclinometer is the perfect tool for determining angles of any type and can be used to set up a wide variety of woodworking and metal machinery. It is easy to use. Simply set the cube on the work surface, hit the level button and the relative angle will be displayed. To use to set up a tool, hit the Zero button to set Relative Zero, attach to a blade or fence via rare earth magnets on 2 sides and adjust to the desired setting. The super large LCD display will read continuously until you get to the perfect angle.
- Rechargeable battery with charging cable included
- Even more compact (2" x 2" x 0.875") CNC machined metal body
- The display screen is reversible (automatically flips upside down) when necessary to keep it as readable as possible in every situation.
- The Hold Function saves the last measurement so you never forget a measurement
- US made navigational sensor inside measures Absolute Level, so it can be used as a pocket level for multiple jobs
- Rare earth magnets of 3 sides
- Export data via Micro USB port
- IP54 dust and moisture resistant
- Designed and engineered by iGaging, a division of International Precision Instruments Corporation (IPIC), and then manufactured to strict US tolerance overseas.
- Body Squareness: +/- 0.0005"
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 degrees
- Resolution: 0.05 degrees
- Repeatability: 0.05 degrees
- Tilt Range: 0 to 90 degrees
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov