E-Z Knife Threaded Inserts 1/4-20 Threads Solid Brass
E-Z™ Knife brass threaded inserts for wood are designed for use in hardwoods like oak, cherry and maple. These inserts are ideal for use wherever assembly or disassembly could lead to thread erosion or stripping. E-Z Knife™ threaded inserts for hardwood use a proprietary external "knife" thread to slice into the wood and provide superior holding power.
Sold per each.
- (L) Lenght: .500"
- (A) Shaft diameter: .375"
- (B) Outside thread diameter: .453"
- Drill size: 25/64"
* Hole size requirements may vary depending on a number of factors, including material and tools. We recommend that you test your particular application on scraps before drilling finished parts ordering.
* For increased pull out strength, insert may be driven up to 1/4” below surface.
E-Z Knife™ Features:
- Superior hardwood holding power
- Easily installs with a bolt/jam nut or optional drive tool
Ideal For: Jig, Furniture, Cabinetry, Partitions, Beer Tap Handles, Shipping Containers, Outdoor Furniture or Storm Shutters
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov