Ridge Carbide 8" Dado-Master Super Flat Bottom Dado Set, 24 Teeth with 6 Chippers, 1/4" to 23/32" Range NW8-DM-DS-5/8
American Made Ridge Carbide series saw blades are the premier award-winning saw blades. Nothing leaves a smoother cut than a Ridge Carbide blade with their finely ground carbide teeth. These blades will produce the finest and smoothest cuts possible in solid wood, plywood, and composites. They will produce cuts in solid wood, plywood, and composites as smooth as a baby’s bottom,
Ridge Carbide blades have earned “Top Tool”, “Editor’s Choice”, “Best Overall” and “Best Quality Cut” in saw blade reviews performed by Fine Woodworking, Fine Homebuilding, American Woodworker and Wood Magazine.
Applications: Dado-Master Super Dado Set can be used on both table saw and radial arm saws. The Set is provided with an Instruction Sheet with stack size chart and ships in cardboard storage case. This set also cuts undersized plywood grooves 15/32" & 23/32". Our Northwoods Super Dado will provide superior tear-out-free, flat bottom dado grooves in hardwoods and softwoods. The negative hook angle will provide excellent results in the most fragile veneers and melamine.
Machines: table saw, radial arm saw
- High-grade, fine grain C-4 Micro-Grain carbide tips allow more sharpening and longer service life.
- Teeth that are 1/3 larger than other premium brands allowing up to 20-25 blade sharpening.
- Carbide teeth are ground to a 1200 grit micro finish for razor sharpness to produce clean and smooth cuts and long life.
- Fully hardened, hand-tensioned and heavy tool steel bodies for optimal plate stability and flatness that run true for better quality cuts.
- Diameter: 8"
- Bore: 5/8"
- Tooth Count Outside Blades: 24
- Tooth Count Chippers: 4
- Tooth Geometry: 7 each Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) and 1 Flat Top Grind (FTG) raker
- Hook: -5 degrees
- Set comes with 2 each 1/8" thick outside sawblades, and the following chippers: 4 each 1/8", one each 1/16" and one each 3/32"
- Comes with metal shim kit with 2 pieces each of .005", .010", .015: and .020"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov