CMT Orange Chrome Carbide 8" Box and Finger Joint Set, 24 Teeth, Flat Top Grind, 0.250” Kerf 230.224.08
Yet another practical solution for making box and finger joints easily and quickly. This set contains two identical blades featuring 24 teeth and 5/8” bore. This not only offers the distinctive advantage of producing 1/4” grooves with the use of one single blade but also extends the groove to 3/8” thickness by laying the two blades upon each other, with no setting and shims needed.
THE SET HIGHLIGHTS:
- Excellent and precise cuts on soft and hardwood for fine joinery;
- Only one cutter, instead of two, is required for producing 1/4” thick grooves, no longer two;
- 3 shims for adjustment after re-sharpening;
- You will need to lay two cutters upon each other for making 3/8” grooves;
- Long-lasting performance.
U.S. PATENT N. D621155.
THE SET INCLUDES:
- 2 blades 1/4" kerf
- 2 shims 0.004"
- 1 shim 0.012"
Model number: 230.224.08
Applications: Excellent and precise cuts on soft and hardwood for fine joinery
Machines: table saw
Material: soft and hardwoods
Kerf: 0.125” each blade
Tooth hook angle: 15 degrees