Bow Products GuidePRO Vertical Band Saw Resaw Feather Board (DCE)
The Bow GuidePRO is pure innovation. There is no other tool like it. GuidePRO is the ideal feed tool for a band saw. It sets up in a hurry and feeds wood/material of virtually any shape into a band saw and delivers a perfect cut. With its flexible silicone feather, GuidePRO adjusts to variations in material shape while applying continuous and consistent pressure along the entire vertical edge of the workpiece. With versatility and performance that only the GuidePRO delivers, the GuidePRO is a must have for every band saw user.
GuidePRO GP-5 Features and Benefits:
- 6” Vertical Silicon feather delivers continuous and consistent pressure along the leading edge of the workpiece for a clean and consistent cut. Flexible feather allows for variation in applied pressure.
- Flexible feather accommodates variations in shape and thickness of material. Adds precision when cutting thin strips of a panel. Perfect for holding flat or odd shaped material.
- Flexible feathers are non-marring and dampen vibration for a clean cut.
- Sets up in seconds!! Miter cam pivots in the ¾” miter slot to set in position. With power off, you simply position the GuidePRO with the feather in front of the blade and on the material, apply desired pressure as you push the workpiece forward to with a 1/4” of the blade, and then press down the locking lever to set the GuidePRO in place. You are hands free to guide the material through the cut.
- Smart SAFETY advantage. When the GuidePRO is set and you begin to feed the material, the GuidePRO is positioned between your hands and the blade. If your hands should slip during the feed, the GuidePRO is between you and the band saw blade.
- Works great with fences and resaw guides.
- Get the GuidePRO accessories to get the most out of GuidePRO. The GuidePRO Extension Kit comes with a 10” feather. The GuidePRO Anchor Bar secures the GuidePRO in a 3/4” miter slot. Ideal for repetitive feeds and to extend the use of the GuidePRO to the Table Saw and Router.
- GuidePRO Base is detachable and doubles as a measuring and squaring tool for setting the fence.
- Comfortable Ergonomic grip.
- Feather is replaceable if damaged.
GuidePRO comes with 3 miter cams for the different size miter slots on band saws 15mm, 5/8” and 3/4”. Sliding base enables fit on any table with a miter slot that ranges from 2” to 8” (50mm to 203MM) from the blade.
GuidePRO GP-7 4" Extension Kit
The Bow GuidePRO Extension Kit is and accessory to the GuidePRO. It is for use ONLY with the GuidePRO. GuidePRO Extension Kit extends the height of the GuidePRO. Ideal for taller material feeds on a band saw.
GuidePRO Extension Kit Features and Benefits:
- Adds 4” of extension using a 10” feather. Simply replace the 6” feather in the GuidePRO with the 10” Feather and extension adapter.
- Adapts GuidePRO for taller material feeds.
- Continuous consistent pressure along the leading edge of the cut.
- Fast set up.
GuidePRO GP-10 Anchor Bar Features
- For use with the GuidePRO (sold separately)
- Uses a Miter Bar And Knobs To Secure The GuidePRO In Position. Ideal for repetitive cuts.
- Extends use of the GuidePRO to the router or table saw
- Secures GuidePRO in a 3/4" (19-20mm) miter slot
- Anchor Bar includes left and right preset 13 degree angle
View video on GuidePRO set-Up, Install and Use HERE
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov