iGaging Bench Squares, Stainless Steel Blades with Wide Anodized Aluminum Base
These iGaging 4 and 7 inch precision triangle squares are loaded with features to make your marking, layout and setup tasks effortless and more accurate. They have a thin profile stainless steel blade, high contrast laser engraved quick read markings and a wide blue anodized aluminum base.
- There are holes every 1/8” along the short 90-degree blade to mark parallel layout lines
- Offsets can be measured from the short 90-degree side from 1/2” to 5-1/4” on the 7” square and 1/2” to 2-1/2” in the 4” square.
- The long 45-degree blade has angle markings every degree and quick-reading marks every 5 degrees. There are also extended markings at 15, 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5 and 75 degrees for quick reference. These angle marks allow you to mark and read angles when using a square as a protractor, try square or miter square.
- When the aluminum base is set perpendicular, the 1/32" markings can be used to accurately set your table saw blade, or router bit height.
- The .700” wide anodized aluminum base has a 1/4” offset on one side and a 3/8” offset on the other to allow marking mortises on 3/4” stock and marking the center of 3/4” stock.
- Cut outs on the 7-inch square allow marking offsets at 1/2”, 1" and 1.5", and triangular cutouts allow for marking angles at 30, 60 and 45 degrees.
- Triangular cut outs on the 4-inch square allow for marking 1/2" offsets and marking of degrees at 45 and 60 degrees.
- Each square has a hanging hole.
- Supplied in padded protective case
- Come in 4" and 7" and a cost saving set that includes mechanical pencil and refills.
- 2 mm thick CNC stainless steel square blades with a matte non-glare finish with precision 1/32” and 1/16” graduation marks on both sides of the blade
- Base is .700” wide and machined from aircraft grade aluminum with a blue anodized finish to prevent corrosion.
- Scale Accuracy - 0.0015"
- Squareness along length of blade +/- 0.005"