iGaging EZ View Digital Readout DRO
These EZ View Plus DROs are the newest of the popular and cost effective iGaging digital readouts. These units have the capacity to export data via a data output cable and run on alternate power via an AC plug adapter.
These iGaging digital readout kits are designed to be attached to a wide variety of woodworking, metal working and other machinery allowing conversion to digital. Going digital ensures precise and highly repeatable machine adjustments. These units can be attached to milling machines, metal lathes, shapers, router tables, planers, drill presses, and much more.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.002" per 6"
- Ability to set zero at any point on the sensor with the push of a button.
- Ability to set “PRESET” values. The PRESET function allows the setting of any measurement reading at any point in the travel of the sensor.
- Display: decimal in 0.0005" increments, fractions down to 1/28th increments and millimeters in 0.01mm increments.
- Comes with an articulating display arm that allows secure attachment of the remote readout at any desired location and easy adjustment for optimal viewing.
- Using the articulating display arm allows several readouts to be linked together vertically (see additional pics). Note: only one display is supplied with each unit.
- Readout display is equipped with rare earth magnets installed on back to allow attachment/removal from metallic surfaces.
- Vertical/horizontal sensor beam that can be easily cut to any desired length.
- Unlimited reading speed with no display lag.
- Remote display has a 76" / 1900mm cord.
- Display has super large numbers for easy viewing.
- Export date via data output cable (Available from or store)
- Power unit with AC plug adapter (Available from or store)
- Repeatability: 0.001" or 0.01mm.
- Comes with 2 different types of mounting brackets and needed screws.
- Includes 4 each 3V CR2032 batteries with each unit
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov