5 Piece Edge/Center Finder Set 466163
Original price $24.99
Current price $22.49
- Edge and center finders are useful for accurately finding the edge and center positions on workpieces when using milling, jig boring and engraving machines.
- Made from hardened tool steel and then precision ground to close tolerances.
- The internal tension spring between the shaft and tip provides a flexible connection that allows the tool to work as intended.
- This set included 5 double edge finders:
- Double end with 0.500 shaft, 0.500 tip and 0.200 tip
- Double end with 0.500 shaft, 0.200 tip and cone tip
- Double end with .0375 shaft, 0.200 tip and cone tip
- Single end with 0.375 shaft and 0.200 tip
- Single end with 0.500 shaft and 0.500 tip.
- Lenghts range from 3" to 3.25" long. Comes standard in a vinyl storage pouch.
- Comes standard in a vinyl storage pouch.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov