3M Xtract™ Portable Dust Extractor, 9 Gallon Capacity, 157 CFM, 110 Volts (DCE)
The innovative 3M Xtract™ Portable Dust Extractor allows for maximum dust extraction, right at your side. Easily connect compatible electric or pneumatic 3M Xtract™ Random Orbital sanders for on-demand vacuum dust extraction. Includes high-collection HEPA filters to help keep your work environment virtually dust-free.
Leave the dust behind. Keep your substrates and workspace clean with the 3M Xtract™ Portable Dust Extractor. This compact, sturdy device moves around your shop easily, keeping dust where it belongs — out of the air and into the 35L/9 gal. dust collection bin. Work virtually dust free with standard HEPA filters. Experience the benefits of the 3M Xtract™ Clean Sanding Solutions. 3M is your one-stop shop for all of your sanding application needs. From net discs to random orbital sanders and portable dust extraction units, we have everything you need to help boost productivity and part quality in your operation. 3M technical experts have decades of application and industry expertise to ensure you get the right abrasives and the optimal system solution. Featured Applications Metal fabrication Primer sanding Gelcoat sanding Composite sanding Woodworking
- x1 Hose
- x1 Poly Bag
- x1 Push Handle
- x2 HEPA Filters (pre-installed)
- Powerful industrial vacuum unit connects to 3M Xtract™ Random Orbital Sanders to remove dust from the work surface
- Comes with 15 foot anti-static flexible hose with soft rubber tapered adapter.
- Rubber tapered adaptor with multi-diameter connector to enable connection to variety of power tools. Electrically conductive. Adapter length: 4-21/64" (11 cm), 1st stage: 1" to 1-3/64" (25.4 to 26.5 mm), 2nd stage: 1-13/64" to 1-9/32" (30.5 to 32.5 mm) and 3rd stage: 1-27/64" to to 1-1/2" (36 to 38 mm).
- Adjustable airflow
- Gross volume: 35 liters (9 gallons)
- Automatic on/off compatibility with both pneumatic and electric sanders
- Compact, sturdy design stands up to harsh industrial conditions
- Automatic filter clean without flow stoppage
- Quiet 69 dB(A) operation
- Front panel offers convenient access to controls and connections
- Optimal airflow: Maximum 74l/min (157 CFM) volume flow at the fan
- Optimal vacuum: 25.5 kPa (102 inches of H2O) at the fan
- Dual HEPA Filters
Click HERE for numerous Portable Dust Extractor accessories (separate purchase necessary) including replacement filters and bags, hoses, adapters, cleaning accessories and attachments (availability to be determined).
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.