3M Half Facepiece Respirator with Particulate Dust Filters
This mask comes with 2 each P100 dust filters.
- This series respirator combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
- Sizes are color coded for easy identification
P100 Particulate Dust Filters Details
P100 particulate filters can be used with 3M 6000 series reusable respirators.
- Versatile protection is well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs.
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
This half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications such as grinding, sanding and welding for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
The 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). The swept back design of the cartridges helps improve balance and visibility. The remarkably comfortable, soft, and lightweight facepiece has easy-to-adjust head straps that allow for a customized fit to the user. Replaceable cartridges help reduce waste and costs over time. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series Half Facepiece with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems. The 6000 Series is NIOSH approved for negative-pressure air purifying and positive-pressure dual airline applications. The half facepiece respirator may be used with 3M Cartridge 6000 Series; 3M Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series; or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Breathing hazardous particles, gases, and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants.
For workplace/occupational use only.