2-1/2" ABS Plastic Dust Collection Blast Gates
Blast gates are used to open and close branch ducts to divert airflow only to those machines in operation. This conserves air volume and keeps suction strongest where dust is being produced, thus maximizing dust extraction. These ABS plastic blast gates are very economically priced to allow you to outfit your dust collection system for maximum performance. These fittings are abrasion resistant and are designed to withstand the abrasive nature of wood chips and saw dust. Due to the potential for built up of static electricity, it is recommended that all dust collection systems with plastic fittings be properly grounded.
- Both openings are 2.460" outer diameter and taper to 2.5" outer diameter
- Will allow attachment to 2.5" flexible hose or tapered dust fittings
- Made from strong 1/8" thick abrasion resistant ABS plastic
- Inside is smooth to allow maximum airflow
- Built-in stop to prevent sliding plate from coming out of the housing
Available in packs of 1, 2, 4, or 6.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov