CMT Carbide Insert Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bits
CMT Carbide Insert Spoil Board Surfacing Router Bits
Insert Carbide Spoil board surfacing router bit are ideal for fast removal of material over a large surface area
- The router bit utilizes 4-sided, replaceable solid carbide inserts
- Super-strength steel body, 3 cutting edges.
- Can be used on soft and hard woods, particle board and MDF
- Produces an improved finish at the bottom of the cut
- Very cost effective solution compared to brazed router bits and solid carbide spiral bits
|663.014.11||2-3/8"||3-5/32"||1/2"||3||12mm x 12mm|
|663.004.11||2-3/8"||3-5/32"||12mm||3||12mm x 12mm|
Standard Indexable Carbide Knives with 4 Cutting Edge
Size: 12mmx 12mm x 1.5mm
Hardness (HV10): 1.920
Transverse rupture strength (N/mm2): 2.600
New chrome grade for universal cutting applications.
Excellent resistance to corrosion, oxidation and mechanical wear.
High efficiency, 20% longer lifetime compared to standard grade.