Igaging DigiAlign Table Saw, Jointer, Drill Press and Router Alignment Tool
Some of the most important assessments and adjustments you can make for you table saw are to check blade and arbor runout, align the blade to the miter slot, set the fence parallel to the blade and set the blade 90 degrees to the miter gauge. You will not believe how well your saw will cut when the above adjustments are performed accurately. It can also be used to test for router and drill press run out and to set jointer knives. The precision DigiAlign tool will make these tasks easy and very accurate.
It has the following features:
- USA Designed and Engineered
- The digital dial indicator has a 1" travel, has direct conversion between inch, metric and fractions, has floating zero (can set zero at any location, even after unit is powered off and back on), absolute zero (can set and recall zero at any location even when powered off) , automatic off after 5 minutes of nonuse, hold function (can hold a measurement) lifting knob (can pull out plunger from back of unit), resolution to 0.0005”, 0.01mm or 1/128”, repeatability to 0.0005” and accuracy to 0.001”. It uses a standard 3V CR2032 battery that will last for 1 year with moderate use and comes with extra battery.
- 6” Miter Bar (the piece that slides in the miter slot) has rare earth magnets and expansion anvils to keep it tight in the miter slot while allowing it to slide easily up and down the miter slot
- 9” x 3/4" Slider Bar (the piece that fits in and is 90 degrees to the miter bar) has a machined slot to allow unlimited adjustment up from 4” to 9”
- Both the miter bar and the slider bar are machined from hardened aluminum allow and will never rust
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov