3M™ 2091 P100 Particulate Dust Filters Set of 2
The 3M™ Filters 2000 Series have been developed with your respiratory protection needs in mind. Specially designed carbon layers and advanced filtration technology provide comfort and convenience. When you’re interested in performance as well as simplicity of use and comfort, the 2000 Series filters are just what you’re looking for. Used in conjunction with 3M™ 5000, 6000, 7000 and Ultimate FX FF-400 Series Facepieces, these filters help provide respiratory protection in a variety of industrial settings.
- P100 particulate filter
- Use with 3M™ 6000 series reusable respirators
- Versatile protection is well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, or 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF 400 Series with bayonet filter holders. When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications such as grinding, sanding and welding for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).