Robert Sorby Sheaf River Bevel Edge Chisels (169)
Robert Sorby offers one of the most comprehensive chisel ranges on the market today. Designed by craftsmen for craftsmen their tools are used by the most demanding cabinet makers, furniture restorers and house builders across the world. Whether you’re a hobbyist or a professional, the Robert Sorby brand name is one you can trust. Every chisel has a small indentation on the back near the cutting edge, their ‘hallmark’ and your guarantee, that each chisel has been diamond hardness tested before it leaves the factory. Robert Sorby’s Sheaf River range incorporates all the hallmarks of traditional craftsmanship evident in all our chisels. The handle is made from resourced and tough American Ash. It has a traditional bolster with leather shock washer and solid ferrule.
- Forged from special Sheffield steel with precision ground flat back to ensure smooth, straight cuts
- Special alloy ensures that perfect balance of toughness, edge retention and sharpness
- Handle and blade are accurately aligned
- Large tapered tang is seated deeply in the handle for extra security and strength
- Each tool finely balanced for added control
- Finely ground bevels ensure accurate cutting in corners
- Each tool marked with size for ease of identification.
Blade Length: 4-1/2"
Total Length: 10-1/2"
|Item #||Blade Width|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov