Robert Sorby Straight Gouges (6005)
There are hundreds of carving tool sweeps and shapes to choose from. Robert Sorby manufactures 24 of the most universally used standard carving tools, 12 micro or palm-held tools and six larger sculpturing tools.
- 6005 straight carving gouge conforms to "Sheffield List"
- Ash handle, leather shock washer and solid brass ferrule
- One-piece drop forging for the ultimate in reliability
- Made from special Sheffield alloy steel unique to Robert Sorby
- Tool has perfect balance to counter a new blade design
- Employ stringent heat treatment to ensure the finest edge retention
- Has deeply seated tang and leather shock washer
- Blade comes honed and highly polished to a razor sharp edge and ready for immediate use
- Total length of 10-1/2"
Available in the following sizes:
|Item #||Blade Size|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov