Nexcare™ Tegaderm™+ Pad Transparent Dressing H3584, 2 3/8 in x 4 in (6 cm x 10 cm)
This Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ pad is recommended to be in a shop first aid kit by Partick Sullivan in his Article “Cutting-Edge First Aid ER doctor: Throw away your old kit and forget what you’ve been told” in Fine Woodworking Tools and Shop Issue 2010.
Tegaderm™ is better than a band aid. After closing a cut, Tegaderm™ can be applied to make a thin and flexible covering, allowing nearly full joint movement.
From the 3M website:
- #1 hospital brand with absorbent pad
- Absorbent pad wicks fluid and doesn't stick to your wound
- Provides protection to minor burns, scrapes, cuts, blisters and abrasions
- Helps protect fragile, reddened and post-surgical skin
- Allows moisture to escape, while allowing oxygen in
- Strong adhesive stays on during water activities, showering and bathing
- Easy-to-apply for hassle-free care
- Transparent for discreet bandaging
- Conforms comfortably to your skin and moves with you during activity
- Convenient design can be worn up to four days
- Remove in the same direction as hair growth for increased comfort
- Made in the USA
- Package contents: 5 each
- Size: 2 3/8” x 4”
- Color: transparent with white pad
Ideal for protection of wounds such as cuts, minor burns, abrasions and post-surgical incisions
Designed to completely shield your injury from water, the Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ +Pad Transparent Dressing is your go-to solution to help keep you in the pool, at the gym¬, or on your bike and doing what you love. This thin film dressing adheres flush to your skin, sealing out water, dirt and germs, while the pad covers your injury as it heals. This stretchy dressing moves with you, and has a hypoallergenic, breathable design. Minor injuries are no match for your adventurous spirit, but proper care is essential¬–so reach for Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ +Pad Transparent Dressing to keep doing what you love without compromise.
Link to article descriping use of Tegaderm in the workshop HERE.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov