Microjig GRR-RIP GB-1 BLOCK Smart Hook Pushblock
- Auto-retracting heel technology hooks the tail-end of your board
- Proprietary Green GRR-RIP for extreme hold
- 90-degree flipguide for vertical footing on bandsaws and router tables
- Ergonomic handle exerts directional pressure against the fence
- Optional mounts for Deflector/Connector shield plate for additional protection against chip debris
Gravity powered smart heel hooks – there when you need them.
Smart hooks grab the tail end of the board to give you complete control and confidence to finish the cut. Smart Hooks automatically drop down when you need them, and instantly retract mid-board. They can also be locked into the retracted position. There when you need them – out of the way when you don’t.
Unbelievable gripping power with Podular Green GRR-RIP.
Nothing is more unnerving than a pushpad that slips and breaks down. Our proprietary non-slip Green GRR-RIP grips like magic and lasts longer than traditional non-slip materials. The podular design is made of pods that individually compress, giving you better traction than flat pushpads. The grooves allow for wood dust and debris to escape. Easily cleaned with denatured or household rubbing alcohol.
Flip it 90 degrees – to the left or right
Use the 90-degree Flip Guide for veneers and resawing on the bandsaw, or for beaded face frames and other special profiles against the router table fence. No matter which way you flip it, smart hooks still fall into place.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov