Magswitch MagJig 95
MagJig 95 secures your fixture into place. Rotate the knob to turn On/Off 95 pounds of magnetic hold force. Simply drill a hole in a fixture and place the MagJig 95 in to use for downward pressure clamping.
- Use in your custom jigs and fixtures by drilling a 30 mm hole using a Forstner bit into standard 3/4” stock.
- Drill as many holes as you want for as much strength and flexibility as you need by simply dropping in MagJigs. We recommend use of two per fixture to avoid pivot.
Create fences, assembly jigs, cutting fixtures, blade guards, work supports or anything that makes your work faster, safer and easier.
- Excellent for woodworking, welding and fabrication.
- Designed with screw holes to add more security in a fixture.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Magnet turns completely On and Off.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Max Breakaway: 32.3 kg / 71.2 lbs
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 6.95 kg / 15.3 lbs
- Product Weight: 0.14 kg / 0.3 lbs
- Overall Height: 41.6mm / 1.64 in
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 30 mm x 21 mm / 1.18 in x 0.83 in
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov