Dan's Whetstone Arkansas Hard (Fine) Slip Stone
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Slip stone for sharpening carving gouges, molding plane blades or any concave edge
- Slip stone is 4" long by 1-5/8" wide, One edge is 1/8" diameter and the other is 5/16" diameter.
- Hard Arkansas (Fine) is used to establish and maintain a keen edge on any cutting tool
- Color can be Grey, White, Black/Grey, Grey/Pink, Black/White, White or White/Pink
- Genuine Arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov