Colt & Riss Zero Mark Countersink Bits
Colt Tools and RISS were manufacturers of high-quality boring bits with facilities in Germany and France. They made the popular MaxiCut and Ecocut forstner bits and Twinland brad point bits. Colt and Riss recently closed its doors and liquidated its inventory. We acquired a portion of this inventory and are offering it for a fraction of the list price. Quantities are limited to stock on hand.
- Laser etched scale allows precise countersink depth setting
- Resin depth stop body prevents further drilling once desired countersink depth has been reached
- Rotating depth stop body stops turning on contact with the work piece to prevent marring
- High carbon steel countersink cutter allows independent adjustment of the pilot drill bit depth
- 1/4 inch hex shaft is quick change compatible
From the Manufacturer
The ZeroMark countersink drilling system allows complete and precise depth control when pre-drilling screw holes. Large resin body is set to desired countersink depth over a laser etched scale and controls depth of plunge without damaging the work surface. High carbon steel countersink cutter allows independent adjustment of the pilot drill bit depth. 1/4-Inch hex shank is quick change compatible. Made in France.
1085 ZeroMark countersink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cit_XP94bIc
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov