Colt & Riss Tools Maxicut Rotostop Forstner Bits Metric
Colt and RISS Tools were manufacturers of high-quality boring bits with facilities in Germany and France. They made the popular MaxiCut and Ecocut forstner bits and Twinland brad point bits. Colt and Riss recently closed its doors and liquidated its inventory. We acquired a portion of this inventory and are offering it for a fraction of the list price. Quantities are limited to stock on hand.
These are the premium bits offered by Colt and Riss
Watch a product details video HERE.
The new cutting head combines the advantages of a Forstner Bit with those of a Boring Bit. Suitable for half, inclined and overlapping bore holes and also for deeper holes. And it is much easier to re-sharpen. The sectioned cutting rim causes less heat production which ensures a considerably longer tool life. The saw tooth effect of both cutting cam pairs on the circular cutting edge leads to an evidently easier and faster drilling bit. The chip breaking grooves on the internal cutting edges cause an excellent chip chopping which guarantees a smoother drilling and easier swarf Removal.
MAXICUT drill bit ROTASTOP
• Optimal torsional rigidity
• Low frictional losses
• High drilling performance
Product information ROTASTOP:
Strength from the power of shape. The new performance shank for optimum torque
• An unmatched 99 % of the contour of the ROTASTOP tool bit ensures optimum transmission of the torque; ROTASTOP practically chucks itself automatically by means of the rising contours.
• The result: No slipping in the chuck and precise results when machining metals.
• ROTASTOP allows easy tool changing within seconds and longer service lives for the tools
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov