2 Piece Mini and Max Size Japanese Style Awl Set
These awls are an elegant and beautiful interpretation of age old Japanese tool. They can be easily cupped in the hand allowing more control for precise work. They are perfect for marking precision points for drilling or starting screws. They can also be used to mark a line against a rule or pierce small holes in thinner material. These awls are a pleasure to hold and use.
- Can be comfortably cupped in the hand to increase control when doing precise work.
- Larger Max size: 5.5" long by .900" in diameter
- Smaller Mini size: 3.75" long by .550" in diameter
- Hardwood handles
- Hardened high carbon tool steel blades
- Tips sharpened to very fine point
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov