Wood Cam Action Clamp (23-1/2" x 4-1/4")
- Deep reach wooden cam clamp 23-1/2" opening, 4-1/4" jaw depth
- Made in Czech Republic from solid 1" thick unfinished European Beech
- The rust-resistant plated steel bars are 0.20" thick by 0.75" wide
- Clamp pads are padded with cork to prevent slipping and marring of work pieces
- Slide jaws shut and flip cam lever to apply just the right amount of localized apply pressure
These classic wooden cam clamps are perfect for a wide variety of applications requiring light clamping and direct localized pressure. They are ideal for gluing and clamping delicate surfaces. They are inexpensive, fast-acting and lightweight. To operate, slide the jaws shut and flip the cam lever to apply pressure. They are made by a small manufacturing plant in the Czech Republic. The jaws are made from 1" thick European Beech and have 0.20" thick rust-resistant plated steel bars. The faces are padded with cork to prevent slipping and marring of work pieces.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov