Dan's Whetstone Arkansas Black (Ultra Fine) Slip Stone
Original price $29.99
Current price $26.99
- Slip stone for sharpening carving gouges, molding plane blades or any concave edge
- Slip stone is 4" long by 1-5/8" wide, One edge is 1/8" thick and the other is 5/16" thick.
- This is the hardest of the Arkansas stones and will hone a polished, very sharp razor sharp edge
- Color can vary from dark grey, to blue/black to black.
- Genuine Arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov