3M™ 710W Xtract™ Cubitron II ™ Sanding Net Sheet Rolls Cubitron II ™ Hookit™ (Hook and Loop) Attachment (DCE)
3M™ Cubitron™ II Xtract™ Hookit™ Clean Sanding Net Rolls feature 3M™ proprietary Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The sharp, triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 6x as long as conventional abrasives.
These net rolls are ideal for a broad range of applications focused primarily on stock removal, and are effective on a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and wood.
- Use the fastest-cutting, longest-lasting net sheets in the world. 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Sheets combine patented 3M™ Cubitron™ II precision-shaped grains with an optimized abrasive pattern to deliver performance nobody matches.
- See less dust. 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Abrasive Sheets help dust extractors achieve their best-possible performance. You’ll get dust capture that can’t be beat whether you're using a self-generating-vacuum sander, a central vacuum system or a portable dust extractor.
- Like other 3M™ Cubitron™ II abrasives, the patented triangular-shaped mineral grains on these net sheets slice through substrates, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasive grains. This helps the sheet run cooler, cut faster, and last longer.
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Sheets Rolls are available in grades from 80+ to 320+ in three widths making them compatible with a wide range of blocks and straightline power sanders.
- 3M™ Hookit™ hook-and-loop attachment makes installing a new sheet quick and saving a partially-used one easy.
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Abrasives Sheets, paired with the Total Automotive Sanding System, capture the most dust – nobody's system works better.
Get the job done sooner with 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Sheet Rolls, fastest-cutting and longest-lasting net sheet rolls in the world. This family of net sheets delivers at 2X the cut rate and 2X the life of other leading net abrasive sheet families. Plus, they help dust extractors perform their best, leaving virtually no dust on the work surface and in the environment.
Spend less time sanding with the fastest-cutting, longest-lasting net abrasive sheets in the world. Introducing 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Abrasive Sheet Rolls. Our biggest advancement in dust-extraction sanding in decades. How much better are they? We tested 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Abrasives against the leading competitors. Every grade — every brand — we tested, 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Abrasives outperformed and outlasted them all. In fact, the family of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Discs cuts more than 2X faster and lasts more than twice as long as the Mirka Abranet® Ace family of net discs. The unique abrasive design on these sheets' face is designed to deliver the best-possible cut without sacrificing dust capture. It's a 3M technology nobody else has. 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Sheet Rolls work with standard dust extraction systems including portable dust extractors, central vacuum systems and sanders with attached bags. We're not just here to reduce dust, we're on a mission to eradicate it. And productivity? They're the flat-rate technicians' best friend – with the highest cut rate and the longest life, 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Abrasives can help them complete more tasks per week. 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Sheet Rolls are available in three widths – 2.75 inches (70mm) , 3 inches (80 mm), and 4.5 inches (115mm) – in grades from 80+ to 320+. They handle collision repair jobs from teardown to paint prep faster than any other sheet rolls around. Their long life means fewer stops to change abrasives, while their faster cut rate means you'll spend less time sanding each job. Time savings that add up. With 3M™ Cubitron™ II Net Sheet Rolls, you don't have to sacrifice performance for dust extraction. You don't have to settle for abrasives that don't make the cut. Those that start slow and don't last. Or that might be cheaper per sheet but keep adding to your bottom line.
What makes 3M ™ Cubitron II ™ abrasives so special??
Click HERE to learn more.
Regulatory Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheets
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and limitations. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, or death. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov