3M™ Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack
The Scotch-Brite™ Advantage
Scotch-Brite™ abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven fiber matrix. Combining abrasives and non-woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads give you a fast, consistent scuff for everyday surface preparation. Ideal for cleaning parts and scuffing prior to staining and painting, these durable non-woven, open web construction hand pads won't rust or splinter like steel wool.
Our Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack 961S features 7 Scotch-Brite™ Pads, a Scotch-Brite™ Scrub Sponge and a 3M™ TWIST-LOK Pad Holder. This introductory pack gives you the chance to try a variety of hand pads before deciding which ones are right for you.
- Choose this Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack 961S to test our 7 different hand pads (pack includes Pad Holder, 7 Pads and Scrub Sponge)
- Durable non-woven, open web construction won’t rust or splinter like steel wool
- Ideal for cleaning parts and scuffing prior to staining and painting
- Conformable pads access corners and other hard-to-reach areas
- Industry leader for abrasive hand pads
- Scotch-Brite™ Light Duty Hand Pad 6448
- Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad
- Scotch-Brite™ Ultra Fine Hand Pad 7448
- Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447
- Scotch-Brite™ Production Hand Pad 8447
- Scotch-Brite™ Blending Hand Pad 7446
- Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440
- 3M™ TWIST-LOK Pad Holder
- Scotch-Brite™ Scrub Sponge 74
4 piece set of one each of the following: 7440 Heavy Duty (Tan), 7447 General Purpose (Maroon), 7448 Ultra Fine (Grey) and 7445 Light Cleaning (White).
- 7440 (Tan) Hand Pad is our most aggressive and durable hand pad. Its super dense construction makes it an excellent choice for your heaviest cleaning, deburring, and finishing applications. Comparable to Grade 4 steel wool.
- 7447 (Maroon) General Purpose Hand Pad combines flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results. Very fine grade aluminum oxide abrasives cut fast and fine, leaving a smooth, finished surface. Comparable to Grade 2 steel wool.
- 7445 Light Cleaning (White) Hand Pad is an excellent choice when you require a mild abrasive. The conformable web and fine mineral are the perfect pairing when you need a gentle touch for light cleaning or a fine finish. Designed to run cleaner and longer than steel wool. Comparable to 0000 steel wool.
- 7448 Ultra Fine (Grey) Hand Pad combines durability for long life, flexibility for reaching tight areas, and can be used in place of steel wool for conditioning metal surfaces and paint prep. Comparable to 00 steel wool.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M™ industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and limitations. Misuse of 3M™ industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, or death. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. Warning: exposure to dust generated from workpiece and/or abrasive materials can result in lung damage and/or other physical injury. Use dust capture or local exhaust as stated in the SDS. Wear government-approved respiratory protection and eye and skin protection. Failure to follow this warning can result in serious lung damage and/or physical injury. Users must read the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) before using any materials. Contact the supplier of this workpiece material and abrasive materials for copy of the SDS if one is not readily available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov